Sunday, April 12, 2009

fashion friend of the week







Yes thats right, just like every mother I have my favourites...
I had a little light bulb moment... this is a fashion blog and my friends have great style. TAH DA!
So, each week I'll choose my favourite stylish friend and put them on my blog... a little favoritism never hurt, right?

Sam David Harris is one of my best friends. He's beautiful inside and out... and ALWAYS entertaining. I chose him as my first fashion friend because there is NOTHING that he won't wear. He always looks different, and he always looks good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok that bear hat is sooooooo cool!

taste of vogue said...

love taht guy ;)

grace said...

oh goodness, your friends (AND YOU) are adorable!!!

exciting youre interning at russh!!!

Natalia said...

You are all absolutely beautiful :)